Thursday 30 May 2013

nearly half way!

tomorrow. tomorrow this little Sprite will be half built. and on Monday we get to find out what paint job he'll have. very exciting.

I have been so very lucky so far with this pregnancy - not much sicky feeling, tired... not bad all in all.
but oh my goodness - the heart burn. I've gone from having one rennies once a day at the beginning of this pregnancy to having many many - and even having to have one in the middle of the night because the heartburn wakes me up. And last night I had to have 2. s
so bad. so bad!

but still - 4 more sleeps and we get to see the little guy again. and then either Austin will be smug at his prediction of a rich red paint job, or I will be smug because I'm betting it'll be a lovely blue. Either way we'll both be happy if the little guy is healthy and on track with his growth and development.

Any colour guesses?

No comments:

Post a Comment