Wednesday 17 July 2013

yeep....

I really need to get my head around the fact that this little boy is going to be with us in about 13 weeks. I have nothing ready. The kids at school gave me a couple of bits and pieces at the end of term and I did go to to buy a couple of small baby grows. Sum total of what we have:

3 babygrows (0-3mths)
1 warmer babygrow (0-3mths)
1 hat (0-3mths)
3 pairs socks

3 babygrows (3-6 months)
1 long sleeved shirt (3-6 mths)
1 pair joggers (3-6 mths)
1 toweling babygrow (3-6mths)
3 bibs

and that's it. I don't have any idea how much more I need to get but I do know that I don't have enough for him.

The ridiculous thing is that I have 2 friends who are also pregnant - one due 7 weeks before me and one due only the day before me - and I've been spending so much time making stuff for them that I've not actually even started making anything for my little dude. I do have ideas though - minion hats, bumblebee baby grow, little dungarees, tie dye onesies... and of course I have to make him a beautiful blanket (my signature gift for everyone else who's had a baby.)

But before I can do that I need to finish the blanket for my friend due in 6 weeks and make her a quilt for her baby shower (in 2 weeks), and make a hungry caterpillar quilt for the friend due the day before me..... and I know it's going to be so last minute for my own little one. :-/ Poor little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment