Saturday 8 May 2010

on being 30

No issues have emerged apart from the realisation that 5 years ago I used to have good muscle tone, was strangely sports-oriented and was rather fit - managing to run 5km without worry (and used to do so two mornings a week with the cross country team at school.)
now.... only a mere 5 years later i have realised that muscles, a flat tummy and the ability to put my hands flat on the floor with my feet together and legs straight...... are a far off memory!

and so i have decided that being 30 is the year for me. totally, selfishly me. (let's see how long that lasts!)
so - I'm going to go back to crazy exercise. I shall have bubble baths and I will get my body back to where I want it.

I sigh and realised that I do this every year. And every year I give in to reading in bed, knitting infront of tv and pondering the fact that my clothes seem to shrink....
watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment